Join the Global Youth Network and be part over 50,000 dynamic individuals, organizations and startups working together to drive social change all over the world. Whatever your focus, we’ll help you become better.
- Training – get free rates on our unique training courses and consultations.
- Seed funding – apply for impact investments for youth-centered projects and startups.
- Events and conferences – receive discounted tickets and invitations to member-only events and forums.
- Be Heard, Be Seen – an opportunity to be featured on our platforms to reach broad audiences that will expand your reach regionally and globally as well as attract new partners, clients and investors. We are interested in sharing the success stories of of young leaders who are creating change.
- Capacity Building – Evidence-based resources on youth development and best-practice tools for your service
- Franchise: The chance to nominate and vote
- Networking – interact with the right people when you need to from The Youth Cafe’s members, multidisciplinary group of friends and opportunities we provide.
- Talent pool– an opportunity to enter our pool of volunteers. Get an easy access to be recruited by social enterprises and businesses.
- News – find out what’s happening and keep up with the latest trends.
Who can join GYN ?
Membership in the Global Youth Network is free and open to all emerging youth leaders across the world, student associations, youth-led and youth-focused organizations and other institutions dedicated to youth empowerment and the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. Members should have interest or be active in one or more areas related to sustainable development and commit a substantial amount of their own work towards finding and/or implementing solutions for sustainable development.
By becoming a member of the GYN you will join a unique network of young problem solvers and contribute to practical solutions for sustainable development.
We work together to:
- Educate young people about the SDGs and lead them to pathways for achieving the Goals.
- Connect young people globally to exchange ideas, share experiences and collaborate to achieve the SDGs.
- Support young people in the creation and scaling of innovative solutions .