About The Camp
The Ghana Youth Camp is an experiential learning program designed for Ghanaian youth of varying backgrounds. It highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, friendship, collaboration, and youth empowerment. The Camp will bring together more than 100 youth leaders and youth workers from a wide range of ethnic, religious and cultural background.
The focus of the camp will be the development of competences of youth workers and exchange of practices among participants.
The 3 day residential program presents an opportunity for holistic self-development, and leadership training through lectures, seminars, workshops, dialogues, and team-building activities related to the Sustainable development goals (SDGs), entrepreneurship, personal development and leadership.
Guided by our dynamic team, speakers and facilitators, campers will take part in an intensive formation process as well as fun and lively outdoor sessions throughout the period.
Theme: Creating community, inspiring today’s leaders for Ghana’s sustainable development.
Date: 13th -15th November, 2020
Venue: Arknac Hotel, Trasacco Estates, Accra
For sponsorship, partnership or enquiries, email us on: email@example.com
- His Excellency Gregory Andrews, Australian High Commissioner
- John Kumah (Lawyer & CEO of NEIP)
- John Dumelo (Actor, Entrepreneur & Politician)
- Rosy Fynn (CEO, Busy Internet)
- Laud Anthony Basin (Biomedical Engineer, Researcher & CEO of Incas Diagnostics)
- Audrey Swatson (Pilot)
- Tornyi Senayah (Entrepreneur & CEO of Horseman Shoes)
- Dancegod Lloyd (Dancer/Choreographer & Co-Founder of DWP Academy)
- Nana Aba Anamoah (Broadcast Journalist & Gen. Manager of GHOneTV)
- Christine Patience Manful (Mechanical Engineer & CEO of Lemonade Event Centre)
- Nana Prempeh Agyeman (Mandela Washington Fellow)
Training Programs and educational seminars
- Panel Discussions
- Extra-curricular activities offered include (but not limited to) indoor & outdoor games, yoga, team bonding sessions, cultural display.
Why You Should Participate
- Exposure and an opportunity to network and interact with leaders and likeminded young activists.
- An opportunity to become a member of the Global Youth Network
- Expand your horizon and develop your leadership and social skills through group activities.
- Get the chance to engage with other young people from various backgrounds.
- Expert sessions on relevant topics
- Should be Ghanaian (Foriegners wishing to participate should contact organizers via email)
- Should be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Ability to fund your camp fees
- Demonstrate experience and strong capacity in community service and youth
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
- Regular:GH₵ 500 covers registration, shared accommodation (2 per room), conference materials and meals for the duration of the camp.
- Premium: GH₵ 700 covers registration, accommodation (single), conference materials and meals for the duration of the camp.
- Non-Residents: GH ₵250 for non-residents (covers all costs apart from accommodation)
- NB: Discount Offers Available. Get 10% discount on each participant referred by you.
Registration via this portal is closed. To participate, call or text +233548628978.